Enjoy the Spring & Summer Without The Hassles of Mowing Your Lawn
- Thoroughly configured out of the box for simple set up and use,
- AI technology permits Landroid to make precisely designed cuts and traverse narrow passages
- Landroid smoothly mows gradients and declines up to 20-degrees
- Landroid uses shock sensor system to mow around obstructions
- Immediately returns to base in case of rain or for reenergizing battery,
- Cutting Height:1.6″” – 4″”, Cutting Height Positions:5, Max Cutting Surface:1/ 4 Acre
The WORX Landroid (WG794) is a grass cutting maintenance mower that allows you to use your time more wisely. The groundbreaking robotic mower can maintain grass cutting through its patented programming system.
- Artificial intelligence algorithm: uses robotics allowing mower to make intricate cuts and navigate narrow passages
- Fully automated mowing system with programmable timer: program to work at your convenience, as much or as little as you need it
- Rain sensor: stops operating when it is raining, and re-starts only when the grass is no longer wet
- Shock sensor system: robot senses obstacles and avoids them
- Automatically returns to charge station: when it has low in energy, the robotic mower goes back to its station for recharging
- Anti-theft system: uses security pin specified by owner and alarms system if outside limit
The Worx Landroid is the pre-programmable robotic mower that lets you customize daily mowing schedules. The Landroid runs 7 days a week giving your lawn an ongoing manicured look by giving the grass a trim on a routine basis as opposed to conventional mowers that take off substantial amounts of grass on a less frequent basis. Among its many functions, Landroid navigates narrow passages, cuts with precision on slopes angling up to 20 degrees and does it all with zero discharges.
SHIPS FROM US.