Vapor DaVinci Vaporizer
Is your Ascent Vaporizer out of warranty? To continue to provide exceptional service to our customers, DaVinci offers an extended warranty service for Ascent Vaporizer units.
Additional Warranty Period: 6 months from purchase.
Who should get this extended warranty?
– Out of warranty units needing repairs
– Units not covered by the original manufacturer warranty
– Units needing the batteries replaced.
– Battery replacement
– Parts covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty
– Internal circuitry and software replacement
– External hardware
– Valid only with serial number of Ascent Vaporizer on file with DaVinci Vaporizer.
What’s not covered?
– Damage due to malicious intent or neglect
– Normal wear and tear
– Glass and accessories
– Cosmetic Damage
– Liquid damage
After your purchase, simply contact the customer service department with your order number. Our friendly representatives will issue a RMA number and provide return instructions.
Please review the guidelines for returning your vaporizer at http://www.davincivaporizer.com/returns/. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in the package being returned to sender.
Once received, our engineers will inspect and either repair or replace the vaporizer unit within 3-5 days and then ship it back to the address provided.
*No Refunds on Extended Warranty Purchases