Horseshoe Set Lawn Games Professional Tournament Pitchers Leagues Clubs Players
These horseshoes feature ringer breaks, longer tips and tapered leading edges to give you more successful ringers.These forged-steel horseshoes are perfectly weighted for consistent and controlled tossing.
The built-in finger positioner allows you to learn howto toss like a professional from the very first throw.
The dual colors of the shoes ensure that each team is able to easily keep track of which shoes are theirs at all times. The sturdy plastic carrying case makes the set easy to transport for hours of game play. This set is approved for both professional and tournament play by the National Horseshoe Pitchers Association, making it a great choice for all horseshoe players.
- St. Pierre Sports American Professional Series 100 horseshoes
- Horseshoe set designed by a World Champion horseshoe pitcher
- Unique shape and exclusive trademark design make it superior to other horseshoes
- Made from solid, drop-forged steel and has more weight forged into the tips for maximum balance and control
- Tapered leading edge allows the shoe to slide onto the stake
- Longer tips to grab the stake for more ringers
- Ringer breaker to rotate the shoe and lock in ringers
- Finger positioner to help you hold the shoe like the pro's
- Ideal for leagues, clubs and serious players
- Outfit comes in an attractive plastic carrying case with built-in handle
- The American is approved for professional and tournament play by the National Horseshoe Pitchers Association (NHPA)