Ergonomically designed, but also constructed with a water-resistant polycanvas base, the bed keeps your pet as comfortable as possible while also keeping your furniture and carpets safe from damage.
SHIPS FROM US.
- FurHaven microvelvet luxe lounger pet bed
- Made of polyester
- Water-resistant polycanvas base
- Easily accessible by smaller, older, or disabled pets
- Available in espresso, clay, or grey color options
- Small is 14 inches x 21 inches x 4 inches
- Foam in small is 2 inches in center and 4 inches on edges
- Medium is 20 inches x 30 inches x 5 inches
- Foam in medium is 2.5 inches in center and 5 inches on edges
- Large is 24 inches x 36 inches x 5.5 inches
- Foam in large is 2.5 inches in center and 5.5 inches on edges
- Jumbo is 30 inches x 45 inches x 6 inches
- Foam in jumbo is 2.5 inches in center and 6 inches on edges
Wash Instructions: For best results – Remove filling (foam core). Zip close. Shake off any loose debris from cover before washing. Hand or machine wash separately; cold water. Do not bleach. Line dry or tumble dry low. Foam can be spot cleaned with mild soap as needed. Press excess water from mat. Do not wring. Air dry. Do not machine wash foam.
For optimum pet health, FurHaven uses low VOC, CertiPUR-US® certified foam. This domestic foam is made without PDBEs, TDCPP or TCEP (‘Tris’) flame retardants, mercury, lead, and other heavy metals. Our foam is manufactured without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
|Color||Brown, Grey, Tan|
|Product Features||Machine Washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover|
|Warranty||30 day Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|